I need baytril but can't find it anywhere!

No but it does keep it at bay.
The thing is to try and not use antibiotics.
I give a stiff routine weekly.
Sundays iodine in water, Monday garlic, Tuesday water, Wednesday apple cider vinegar, Thursday water, Friday pericarp mangosteen. Saturday water.
Everyother week oregano in water on Friday.
Coops face sw. Open fronts. Winter I feed late afternoon. Try and keep cops dry, not too dry and dusty. Baytril and enroflaxcin can hurt fertility. Tylan is ok fir 5 days in water.
I have a rectangle vent in the floor of my coop and a roof length vent like the old tobacco kilns. I can adjust height of opening. If you can find one of those you are lucky. They are heavy.
Keeps natural airflow and condition for up coming shows.
I've been using this respitory medication but it doesn't seem to be helping some days there not making a gargly booger noise and other days they are what else can I uses since I'm running out of options!

At first I was doing water but then I switched to doing it orally with small syringe and the active ingredient is enrofloxacin

It's supposedly better then baytril but I only got it since I need a lot since I'm treating multiple birds and 25 ml of baytril wasn't enough
What are all the symptoms you all seeing? How old are the chickens? Where did the birds come from, or were they exposed to a new bird in the flock? All respiratory diseases should not be treated with antibiotics, just ones with symptoms of bacterial or mycoplasma. Viruses, such as infectious bronchitis or ILT would respond. Enrofloxacin is the generic equivalent of Baytril.

What are all the symptoms you all seeing? How old are the chickens? Where did the birds come from, or were they exposed to a new bird in the flock? All respiratory diseases should not be treated with antibiotics, just ones with symptoms of bacterial or mycoplasma. Viruses, such as infectious bronchitis or ILT would respond. Enrofloxacin is the generic equivalent of Baytril.
The symptoms I can see is sneezing a sort of gargling noise coming from them as if they had muscles in their throats kinda like when a person has s cold and they are actually pheasants but I got them from a breeder who did have a respitory problem going on and he knew it was a respiratory infection they just been in quarantine

The symptoms I can see is sneezing a sort of gargling noise coming from them as if they had muscles in their throats kinda like when a person has s cold and they are actually pheasants but I got them from a breeder who did have a respitory problem going on and he knew it was a respiratory infection they just been in quarantine
They are about 9 months old

Back
Top Bottom