I NEED CHICKEN NAMES FAST!!

We have coordinated our chicken's names in the past, but this last batch is mismatched...
Babe
The 4 Amigas
Thing one
Thing two
Cock-a-doodle-doo (doodle)
Turkey Tide (don't ask
tongue.png
)
Red
Crazy
Sweetheart

One time we named all of our chickens soda names like;
Coke
Cola
Pepsi
Orang fizz (fizz)
Squirt
7- Up(ups)
Root beer (Root-y)

We have also named our chickens after books, places, and people.
Montana
Arrow
Sonoma
Hobbit (bit)
Pepper
Marshmallow (mellow)
Angle
Crystal

Good luck and have fun!
D.gif

hi im getting about 4-10 chickens (hens) and we are getting them very soon the coop in nearly finished! and my thinking of names is NOT very good!:barnie ive looked up things online but none of them apart from 2 got in to a good place in my head! i got Audrey Henburn  and hermoso meaning beautiful in spanish!:old  and as u can see i need help with names i don't really think theres a true theme to it! what makes it easier to decide :weee so instead of just looking at this PLEASE HELP ME:thumbsup thanks for taking the time to wright something down I WILL respond to most comments and my thoughts on the names:yesss:     
I ended up with 12 chicks ! My first time! Naming isn't half as hard as trying to identify and keep track. I tried tape on the legs and fingernail polish so far. But it's tough!! Fernando Farquad Frito Penelope Bernadette Lisette Juliet Nanette Paulette Matilda Janelle Lois Barbara Phyllis Victoria Martha Henry Franklin Nixon Marty

Last edited:
Not sure what you are looking for but here is a few

taz - tazmanian devil
fog horn and leg horn - cartoon characters
daffy

We have used letters of the alphabet to help remember the names that we have picked. Our groups have been:
Millie, Muffeet and Muffin
Roxy, Ruby, Raven and Rainbow
Bella, Bunny, Buffy, Betty White, Bubbles and Buddy
Hula, Holly, Hershey and Henrietta
Patsy, Power, and Pheobe
Dee, Daisy and Derek (my husband named this one because he is a Red Sox fan and thought Derek Jeter is a big chicken!)
Gossie, Gertie, Georgie and Gaga
Lucy, Lucky and Lady

My original 3 hens were/are Salad, Teriyaki and Kiev. Unfortunately, Salad fell prey to a hawk (a whole 'nother thread!).

My new 4 baby hens are named after food colors, since it is Easter Egg time! Red=Rhoda; Blue=Beulah; Yellow= Yahtzee; Green=Georgia

I can tell you some of the names I gave my chickens:

• Roda
  • Pearl
  • Cleo
  • Rue, he's my rooster
  • Sally
  • Spinner
  • Dominick
  • Juliet
  • Romeo
  • Big Bird
  • Mr. Red