I need chicken names

jallny

Songster
7 Years
May 26, 2012
I have 6 pullets. i have named 4/6. we currently call the two unnamed ones UTR 1 and UTR 2. UTR stands for under the radar. they dont like to be held and stay clear of humans, but are very curious. I need names... any ideas? i will tell you what i pick in the end.

thanks all who reply!!!

Last edited:

jallny

Songster
7 Years
May 26, 2012
hahaha

i like K.C for UTR 1 because she wont let me touch her without having a spasm attack

wildriverswolf90

Songster
8 Years
Aug 4, 2011
polk county, NC
:) thought of a few more- blossom, luna, stella, sprite, autumn, rose, or orchid.

I have 5 very flighty birds that are always trying to esape me, so I named them after outlaws; butch, cassidy, sundance, thelma and louise!

jallny

Songster
7 Years
May 26, 2012
thanks for the replies but i would like a bigger list, which means more people need to join. c'mon people, need help all out of creativity!!!!!!!

Whittni

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 26, 2011
Southern Utah
but people like to have their chickens have unique names and not have other people use the same - therefore making each name that less unique.
I'd personally was given a very unique spelling of my name so being original means a lot to me. I'm okay (not like its in my control anyway) with people using my chicken's names as long as I no longer own them or they've moved on because I think of them by studying my flock.

Try some names like (I've used these names): Lieka, Hulu, Hawkeye, Bo Peep, Avila, Creature (love this!) and Slippers & Kiwi

Top Bottom