I need chicken names

jallny

Songster
7 Years
May 26, 2012
I have 6 pullets. i have named 4/6. we currently call the two unnamed ones UTR 1 and UTR 2. UTR stands for under the radar. they dont like to be held and stay clear of humans, but are very curious. I need names... any ideas? i will tell you what i pick in the end.

thanks all who reply!!!

Last edited:
hahaha

i like K.C for UTR 1 because she wont let me touch her without having a spasm attack

:) thought of a few more- blossom, luna, stella, sprite, autumn, rose, or orchid.

I have 5 very flighty birds that are always trying to esape me, so I named them after outlaws; butch, cassidy, sundance, thelma and louise!

thanks for the replies but i would like a bigger list, which means more people need to join. c'mon people, need help all out of creativity!!!!!!!

but people like to have their chickens have unique names and not have other people use the same - therefore making each name that less unique.
hu.gif
I'd personally was given a very unique spelling of my name so being original means a lot to me. I'm okay (not like its in my control anyway) with people using my chicken's names as long as I no longer own them or they've moved on because I think of them by studying my flock.

Try some names like (I've used these names): Lieka, Hulu, Hawkeye, Bo Peep, Avila, Creature (love this!) and Slippers & Kiwi

Back
Top Bottom