I need Cornish X hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Meat Birds ETC' started by ProfTi, Jan 7, 2013.

1. ProfTi

ProfTi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hi All!

I am looking for someone who is interested in selling me 40 Cornish Cross eggs every month for a decent price. Let me know if you know another who is doing this. Thanks

2. bigredfeather

bigredfeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Yorkshire, Ohio
    You are not going to find an individual that has true CX eggs. You may try calling a hatchery that sells CX chicks as they will sometimes sell hatching eggs. Usually it is much cheaper to buy chicks already hatched.

3. LukensFarms

LukensFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2013
    Fort Collins, CO
    This is true but we could help you if you want.

4. NJNick

NJNick Out Of The Brooder

Jan 21, 2012
    If you want to get the cornish cross eggs. You would have to purchase probably 500 or more. I came accross an add. This company is in Malaysia. They sell eggs for .25 to. 50. Each and these are the Ross 308 or the Cobb 500. The 2 top commercial Cornish X. As I told them I wanted to purchase 225 eggs. A month. To fill the bator. But that would be crazy to think I can get good eggs from the other side of the world.
    Good luck trying to find them eggs.

5. bluenkimchi

bluenkimchi Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    Try Ebay, A seller offers some ever now and then. The price isn't too bad either, but I can't remember what they are asking for. The last time I checked on Ebay and the guy had some for sale was back in November of last year. Good luck, check Ebay often, he offers every now and then through out the year.

6. ghulst

ghulst Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2008
    Zeeland Michigan
    The market price cornishx hatching eggs is about $3.00 a doz.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by