I need eggs soon please help!

also do you have a normal light on other than the heat lamp? since its winter the days are shorter and that slows down the egg laying process. Try putting out a regular light and switch between that and the heat lamp for night and day

Mine don’t usually start til March - it was actually March 1st last year. You might be able to squeak in one good hatch depending on if they do the same and when the swap is in April... you basically already have as much of a boost as you can for them, with additional lighting. They’ll lay when they’re ready, unfortunately.

My ducks have already layed eggs before. I hatched their ducklings in the fall. Their is a swap and sell for farm animals and I am hoping to sell ducklings that’s why I need the eggs so I can hatch them.

This is their house so you can see they have a lot of light (this was in June) 815E48B1-AE8F-4F7D-8FE2-F701B1B7497A.jpeg

My ducks have already layed eggs before. I hatched their ducklings in the fall. Their is a swap and sell for farm animals and I am hoping to sell ducklings that’s why I need the eggs so I can hatch them.
Well, they're start when they're ready. I have two girls (chickens) laying (out of six hens in their first year) in the dead of winter....green-blue and tan eggs for me. I also have another one squatting...more eggs soon. They are laying well - I get 2 eggs on an average day, 1 like two-three times a week, and none every now and then. I don't supplement light, or anything. Yours could lay next week or next month. Not much you can do.

Back
Top Bottom