I need help... a volunteer if you will ... can someone edit me?

Quote:
Our insurance rules are a little different here... because the bike is not part of the vehicle its supposed to be claimed under the house policy... BUT some insurance companies have "additional expenses" as a rider on the auto that would cover stuff like childrens car seats and strollers should they be damaged in a vehicle collision. BUT it may not be available for the person who was hit...

Oh sorry, I meant the motorists insurance who hit him!

Would they cover damage to a house if said motorist drove through your living room wall? I would think it would fall into the same category. Sounds like personal property damage on top of medical in an incident like this?

Quote:
Our insurance rules are a little different here... because the bike is not part of the vehicle its supposed to be claimed under the house policy... BUT some insurance companies have "additional expenses" as a rider on the auto that would cover stuff like childrens car seats and strollers should they be damaged in a vehicle collision. BUT it may not be available for the person who was hit...

Oh sorry, I meant the motorists insurance who hit him!

Would they cover damage to a house if said motorist drove through your living room wall? I would think it would fall into the same category. Sounds like personal property damage on top of medical in an incident like this?

in that case my home polcy would cover my house.. they would then sue his auto policy so then on his auto claim and record would be my home repairs

our insurance is messed up its called no fault insurance... google no fault insurance ontario..its a nightmare!

Last edited:
I'd be happy to help; my friends and family always have me edit their letters and change wording, etc. I'm not *too sure* about Canadian spelling... I know there's s's instead of z's, etc., right? In any case, I can always look that up online, not a big deal. Feel free to PM me when you have it done and I'll take a look.
smile.png

Go gett'um LauraJean!! I'm way too close to our Southern border, instead of our Northern border to know what Canadian words are like, otherwise I'd offer to help! I only understand Spanglish, but if that were to apply...give me a PM. LOL.
wink.png

Quote:
i can let you know when I am writing my friend in Cuba...LOL

Quote:
the guy is older then dirt... he is 82.. he never even got out of his car to see if my son was ok... he didnt even roll down his window... i have a special name for him... Nifty may not like it tho..LOL

the guy in the car behind him ran around the car and tended to my son as well as the driver waiting to make a left turn..

Ummm I hope the guy was arrested for hit and run???? and had his licence taken away as it sounds like he was too blind (and deaf) to be driving. Maybe call the local news and see if they will make a news item about it? You might get people coming forward to get him a new bike.

Quote:
the guy is older then dirt... he is 82.. he never even got out of his car to see if my son was ok... he didnt even roll down his window... i have a special name for him... Nifty may not like it tho..LOL

the guy in the car behind him ran around the car and tended to my son as well as the driver waiting to make a left turn..

Ummm I hope the guy was arrested for hit and run???? and had his licence taken away as it sounds like he was too blind (and deaf) to be driving. Maybe call the local news and see if they will make a news item about it? You might get people coming forward to get him a new bike.

he stayed @ the scene so its not hit and run... and I am not the type to ask for the public to pay for his bikd... dude messed up dude will be given the chance to man up and pay himself.... OR I will take him to small claims court...

So glad your son is OK. I always tell my kids to be watchful especially in parking lots after their teacher was hit by an eldery man backing out.He never stopped either.

I am suprsied they do not offer some extra compensation money.When I was pregnant and a guy hit the side or my car his insurance paid the repair and gave some extra cash...probably to avoid a lawsuit.

Back
Top Bottom