I need help..AGAIN, with these silkies..please!!!UPDATE::PICS

I'm glad you left her a message. I seriously hope this lady backs off and leaves you and those poor birds alone - she's put them, and you, through enough.- If need be I can take some, like I said, but I can't take any roo's, sorry.. =\\

[Edit for mispell.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Justunsnak, I will take some hens or what ever babies you need to get rid of as many as you can ship but no roo's I live in west michigan about 45 mins from Port Huron what do you think to far to ship?.

Thanks everyone. I have NO idea what it will cost to ship. I have never done it. My mother is looking into getting me a few shipping boxes, and as soon as they are ready....I will try to ship some out. If anyone can come by, of course, they get the PIC of the LITTERS! I know there is ONE white silkie Roo....pure breed. He has black skin, very pretty blue ears, blue beak and dark feet. His feet actually look great!! The only thing with him is....his comb is black/purple. Is this normal?LOL I will get pics tomorrow. I know, I said I would today, but was busy all day, trying to reinforce fencing, and finish another coop.
Thanks again everyone....Ijsut want whats best for them, and thats to get them away from HER. ( altho, I am falling in love with a few of them! )

Of course you are falling in love with a few of them, I'm sure the way they look at you melts your heart. I'm glad that you are doing better, at least you sound more calm and collected.
frow.gif

Deb, I don't know if you can see the comb or not real well here but it is purple.
DSC02092.jpg

nope I can't see it either. ha ha sorry, but it is purple.
try this one
DSC02103.jpg

Last edited:
Okayy well depending on the weight of shipping, it should be more then 10-15$ dollars to ship, just calculate go to ups and calculate it I will try to get you a link but if you were to ship chicks it will be 5-6$. Bantam hens are around 34-36 Oz, so I would say shipping for them would be....10$-12$ Just a guess.

Heres the link: http://wwwapps.ups.com/calTimeCost?loc=en_US

Ozark hen...thanks for the pics. THATS IT! Its purple....whew! I was worried he was even sicker than I thought!

Silkelovr....Thanks for the priceing on the shipping. I will ship, when they are ready, A few of the hens might be able to go soon. They look really good! Oh, and there was an egg in there today. I tossed it....just not sure they would be safe to eat yet.
idunno.gif

No problem Deb just E-mail me when some chicks are ready and we will work something out okay.

K.I.T.

Amanda.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too live in a backwoods kinda place. Everyone knows everyone and if you weren't born and raised here, your an outsider. The locals will stick up for the crazy chicken lady even if she's doing wrong and I too would fear for my family, home and retaliation. It's a reality in places like this. I also don't put much faith in the ASPCA. There's politics going on there too. Also, what would they do with tons of sickly birds. Put them down, that's what!!! Let's get through helping Deb with these birds and then see what will happen with the rest. We don't know what CRAZY will have up her sleeve next. One day at a time. Dee

Back
Top Bottom