I need help..AGAIN, with these silkies..please!!!UPDATE::PICS

Peeps, there is no charge for these babies. I just want them to go to good homes! There have been a few generous people on here.....you all know who you are...and the LORD WILL bless you...I can never thank you enough. Your kindness, and generous help has bought feed, meds, and some fencing. I can now sleep and know they are alot safer. MY only issues are shipping cost....and boxes..but I might have a WONDERFULL person sending me some...and I am going to talk to my mother again...she said she might be able to help. Lets get these babies homes...when I get the boxes.!

Alrighty justusnak, I'll call my cous and see what she says. If I get my expansion I'll take one or two. How long can you keep them? I really like Stubs, are you going to keep him?

The white guy with the humungous comb isn't full Silkie. It looks like a Leghorn comb.
They're all beautiful and you're such a great person to help them.
love.gif

I'd love to take some but we'd all be on the curb...
hit.gif

Peeps.....I am not planning on keeping any of them. Of course....if they dont find homes....then they are home. LOL I DO love little Stubs....but he needs a good forever home, hopefully without another roo, as he wont be able to protect himself. He gets around just fine...even scratches in the dirt! What a little trooper. I can, and will keep them untill they find forever homes. Altho, the later in the year it gets, the harder it will be to ship them. Let me know as soon as possible....they really are sweet little birds.

Spottedcrow....thanks for the ID on the roo. I have no idea about any of them....other than they are sweeties! and very small compared to my RIR and BO! LOL Of course they are in seperate pens...but wow are they tiny!! LOL

justusnak,

email me with health status on a couple of the lighter colored girls with poufy heads in next to last pic.
I am interested if i can work out my space.

Hey all,
Any Ohio folks want to take some of these chickens? Cincinnati, Dayton, Springfield, Columbus?

I live in N. Columbus, and I have the time, and am willing to drive, if I could find 3-4 others in this area who will take a couple of the rescued chickens. (chip in for gas money?) I'd go collect them, and drop them off at your town on the way, or have you pick them up from me if you are further N/E.

Email me to talk about the possibility.... Next week is when I'd drive down there.....

NewGuinea aka maureen

Amanda, This is great! I will make sure to band thier legs. I do not know which one layed the egg the other day, however, they are all about 4 or 5 months old. Should be any time soon!

Back
Top Bottom