I need help..AGAIN, with these silkies..please!!!UPDATE::PICS

Thanks Deb for the hens and thanks Maureen for getting them to Ohio.

They are quite the characters. I think the little one w/mostly grey is my favorite. She is now known as Goofy....becuase, well, she looks so goofy!

Lisa.....thanks. I am so glad you have them. They all seem to have wonderfull personalities. Wont take long for them to wam up to you. Glad you like them. Goofy...LOVE IT!
smile.png

I haven't heard from her as of yet. She is the type to " let it go" for a week or 2, then cal again. IF she does, I will just tell her, they all went to great homes...and if there are more she needs me to "rescue" I will. Of course with colder weather setting in...I will have to do some rearrangeing of my own, and get them in a warmer place. So far...so good!

I do still have 3 Roosters. I was going to go out today and get pictures....but it has been raining all day! YEAH!!! We soooooo need the rain!! As soon as I can get good pictures of them, I will post them. Of course....Stubs is still here..but he will need a special home because of his feet condition. He is the only one I will worry about. Poor little guy.

Back
Top Bottom