I need help..AGAIN, with these silkies..please!!!UPDATE::PICS

If you email me I'll tell you but I hate to put it on here so EVERYONE can see it. Just email me and put zip on the topic and I'll tell you. I really hate to keep bothering you about him but I really do want him if he isn't to much to ship.

If Peeps7 will take Stubs, I'll take the other two and that should be the end of that bunch. I'll go down to the post office and find out how much and how to ship from you to me.

Deb, If Dave wants the last Roo's I can always wait to see if you get another bunch. I don't mind taking leftovers, they sometimes make the best pets. I'm glad Stubs is getting a good home. My heart goes out to him.
love.gif

Last edited:
Trust me GloriaH, he is going to a great home. He will be put in with at least 3 silkie hens and possibly another roo, if they don't fight with him. If he can breed then he will be a stud for my silkies but if he can't then he'll just be their man. He'll get oatmeal with fruit in it every morning and will get A LOT of love and attention.

Thanks Ozarkhen!!!! I'm trying to get hold of Deb to see when she'll ship him and how much it'll be but I can't seem to get a hold of her. Do you know where she went?

Back
Top Bottom