I need help..AGAIN, with these silkies..please!!!UPDATE::PICS

Hi peeps, no I don't know where she went but didn't she say in one of her posts, that she works? I see she was on byc a little after 7 this morning but not now. She will get back with you. She always answers my emails. Email her. She will answer as soon as she goes back on line.
wink.png
You need to put your phone number in an email to her, too. Our phone numbers must be on the outside of the shipping box for the post office to call us. That much I did find out. She told me the post office was an hour away from her and she didn't have the details yet. Does that help at all?

Last edited:
Hi Deb, and all the other wonderful BYC members! This is the first time I read this thread, but sure wish I had many days ago! We live in the country on plenty of land, and sure don't mind having roosters around. We have 4 right now, with 60 hens. 3 banties, one standard. They are getting along just fine, and have plenty of room to roam, lots of fresh air and sunshine, bugs, treats, and above all, lots of love. I would have loved to have taken some of your babies, roos or hens,-all are welcome. And if shipping were possible. The only concern might be our winters-sometimes northern Wisconsin can be kind of harsh. Rest assured, we do have heat lamps available to our flock when it gets very cold out. In any case, if you are in need of any more homes for your rescues (current or upcoming), please don't hesitate to let me know. I will sure try to help! My e-mail is: [email protected]. Bless your soul for going so far to help these poor chickies!

Tiffany

I'm having the same problem GloriaH, she is sending Stubs to me either wednesday or thursday but I haven't heard from her. I've sent 5 emails, I think.

She has been posting so I guess we'll have to wait. I can't wait for you to get Stubbs. If you don't mind me asking... How much did it run you for postage? And how far did you have to send him?

I'm not sure yet on postage but I'm thinking about $30.00. He is traveling a pretty fair distance. I'm going to get him2 more silkie hens for him in alittle bit, I already have one. If he can breed then I'd love to get some babies from him and my silkie girls but I'm not sure if he'll be able to breed or not.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Deb, I will reiterate what I said in my prior post...I see you still have 3 roos left, and I would still be willing to give them a good home-it's just the shipping. I've never done it before, and it's starting to get cold....if you are still interested and think we can do it, let me know...

Tiffany

Deb has been sick. I think I saw her posting yesterday. She also had a BAD experience with shipping some, so I'm not sure she would even consider shipping anymore, she had a nightmare the first time. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom