I NEED HELP ASAP

How is he doing today  with his shoes?

He's walking better and doesn't fall over as much. I put marbles in his water so he can drink and he's been eating a lot. I moved him to the brooder box as my bator is being weird and it's changing the temp by itself. It was wayyy to hot in here that bator this morning so I moved him. But he's doing great and he's starting to run around a little bit so I'm happy. And he really loves his little stuffed animal

I don't have any ducks and no room to get any but MAN what a story this is!!!
You can't help but feel for the poor little guy!
I hope I never have to go through anything like this but it's a good feeling to know I have resources at hand if I do!!

You guys are awesome!

And OP....you have to keep us all informed on the progress!

If he's standing, you might be able to take those shoes off, Sounds like he's gain some muscle control.  did the other one stop shaking??

Yeah, I took off the one of his shaky foot. It's not shaking anymore. He still has the one on his crooked toes but i might take those off soon too

wee.gif

Anyone here provide a link to the story of Turbo.... He was the little duck that even had running boards set up to help him walk. I think he had a buddy Que Sera....
If this little one needs help walking later, the pics from that thread might provide some inspiration.....

@rocki769 so nice to hear little Atticus (or Attila?) is doing well!

@rocki769
 so nice to hear little Atticus (or Attila?) is doing well!

He already loves to cuddle and I took his shoes off and he's walking normal now. He stands straight up like his daddy does but he looks like his mom! I'm excited to see what he turns out lookin like!

Back
Top Bottom