I NEED HELP ASAP

I put a little bit of strawberry Gatorade in his water and he's enjoying it and he's getting a bit better with his feet. I also put some chick starter in a little bit of warm water and made it mushy enough for him to eat. He's ate some. Well, he's ate a lot which I'm glad about. He's now sleeping so I think he's gonna be ok!

Nice!!!

I also got told that putting some Gatorade in his water could boost him up with vitamins.. I gave him some of the water and he drank a lot of it
YES, that's great, now if we can mix up some vitamins with it, YOU"LL see he will be up and adams. he needs niacin, it's very important right now for his diet.. So if you can get to a store and pick up some human Vitamin B Complex, that would be GREAT, if you can get poultry drench too great but if not just get the Vitamin B complex and drop 3 to 4 pills in a Quart of water then let him go to town on it. SURPER GREAT NEWS,

Now to get him to go pee and poop this will tell us everything is working inside. WOOO HOO

I just have to butt in long enough to say...for a non-duck person, this is all very fascinating. Wow, you guys know ducks!

Back to my reading now...
pop.gif
LOL, we WILL get you ADDICTED, and you too will be able to send us your Pics.

Last edited:
I put a little bit of strawberry Gatorade in his water and he's enjoying it and he's getting a bit better with his feet. I also put some chick starter in a little bit of warm water and made it mushy enough for him to eat. He's ate some. Well, he's ate a lot which I'm glad about. He's now sleeping so I think he's gonna be ok!
He's not out of the wood works yet, he MUST go to the bath room, This will tell us if he has any internal issues. Once he goes. WOOOO HOOO TIME TO CELEBRATE..

Oh man we for got the most important thing. @casportpony , @Miss Lydia , @WVduckchick , @caesargirl

OH CRAP CAN"T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS. AHHHHH to me GRRRRRR

that is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR A MOMMA DUCK.... HI MOMMY!!

Oh man we for got the most important thing. @casportpony
, @Miss Lydia
, @WVduckchick
, @caesargirl

OH CRAP CAN"T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS. AHHHHH to me GRRRRRR

that is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR A MOMMA DUCK.... HI MOMMY!!

He pooped! And I only know that because he pooped on me when I was checking his legs like 20 minutes ago!!

Back
Top Bottom