I need help! I can't incubate eggs until......

carrielee765

Chirping
Mar 26, 2016

I need help finding a replacement for this. It goes to an incubator I bought on Ebay. I don't have a picture of the incubator but it has a clear bottom tray and the lid is yellow with digital controls. It holds 48 eggs and does come with a turner.

Any electronics store will have it, or if you have an old desktop PC you can pull it out of the power supply.

ok. Thanks! I looked online at radioshack.com but couldn't find anything close enough and unfortunately I don't have an old or unused pc

That is a computer power supply connector, "IEC power entry connector".

Find a local electronics store and tell them: "I need the female part of where the power cord plugs into my computer".

I wouldn't do radio hack unless you have to. A local shop will help you with those leads on the back if they don't have anything stock that fits. A nearby "computer guy" should be able to help you out also.

Yeah don't use radio shack. Do you need that part in the pic? That's a male PC inlet power socket, Amazon or frys will have. If you just need the cable that plugs into it, anyone will have that. Most tv and monitors use them.

Yeah don't use radio shack. Do you need that part in the pic? That's a male PC inlet power socket, Amazon or frys will have. If you just need the cable that plugs into it, anyone will have that. Most tv and monitors use them.

I have the power cord that connects to this. The part in the pic is what I need. Thanks I will see what I can locate.

Yes. the prong on the right side of pic keeps trying to burn the plug. It causes my digital controls to be wonky and you cant read them. Causes the temp control to fluctuate WAY too much.. it caused my first clutch of eggs to cook.

Yes. the prong on the right side of pic keeps trying to burn the plug. It causes my digital controls to be wonky and you cant read them. Causes the temp control to fluctuate WAY too much.. it caused my first clutch of eggs to cook.

I would just drill a hole beside the prongs through the back in the plug you got in your hand----cut the end off a drop cord off($1 to 2 from the dollar store) cut the wires off the back of the plug---strip a little and twist each wire and screw on wire nuts. Instead of looking for a plug!! Simple fix!! Good Luck

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom