I need help pls

She

She never sits on them at day only night
Then she is not broody. They're not developing if she's not on them day and night. I would remove eggs before they rot and start to stink. Rooster or not, just get rid of them. Remove them during the day when she's not on them and she won't make noises at you. For some reason she is choosing to sleep in the nest box. My guess is there isn't enough room on the roost.

I would think that she is broody, but is not going to be a good mother hen. I have seen this in production birds, I had a RIR (or production red) that layed the whole time she sat on her eggs. She was on them all day and all night (as she should have been). As time got close to hatch day, I looked in the nest to find eggs 3 layers deep, some broken, and just plain nasty.
I would put this girl into a broody buster (wire bottom cage off the ground) for 3-5 days usually, some take longer,,,
Good luck!
BTW, OP I did not see anything about a rooster, if there is not one the eggs will not hatch.

Agrees with bobbi-j and keesmom ...she's not broody.
Eggs should be removed from nests daily.
Something else is going on here.

Need more info in order to help:
-your goals for keeping chickens,
-your flock size(numbers, ages, genders),
-your coop(size in feet by feet with pics).

Wonders if there is a language barrier here?

If they are fertile and you really want more chickens now, think about incubating the eggs. Just a thought!
Those particular eggs likely wouldn't hatch. Depending on temperatures, if the hen is off of them all day, it could be they have started to develop and then died. They need to be incubated constantly (except in the case of a broody hen who gets off the nest once a day or so to take care of business) in order for proper development.

Back
Top Bottom