I need help sexing my chicks.

Ilovemythreechicks2377896

In the Brooder
Jun 13, 2020
Santa Barbara
Hi guys! If you have any information about this please help me out. I have three sexed chicks from a local farm. They told us they were girls. I know they’re most likely pullets, because I believe they were vent sexed, but I have to be sure. My chicks are a little over seven weeks old. Peggy is a Black laced red Wyandotte, Debbie is a French Black Copper Maran, and Sunny is a French Wheaton Maran. I’m new to being a chicken owner, but chickens are the sweetest, funniest, sassyiest, pets ever! I hope they are hens because I can’t have roosters. Have a good day!
CFBA7E23-320C-491D-B24E-00FC66C673BE.jpeg
B6C4FC92-F594-43E0-A8CC-6486C2611EBA.jpeg
4FD3D727-D4FE-43F2-BF6E-786D7703DB1E.jpeg

Hi guys! If you have any information about this please help me out. I have three sexed chicks from a local farm. They told us they were girls. I know they’re most likely pullets, because I believe they were vent sexed, but I have to be sure. My chicks are a little over seven weeks old. Peggy is a Black laced red Wyandotte, Debbie is a French Black Copper Maran, and Sunny is a French Wheaton Maran. I’m new to being a chicken owner, but chickens are the sweetest, funniest, sassyiest, pets ever! I hope they are hens because I can’t have roosters. Have a good day!
View attachment 2193797View attachment 2193799View attachment 2193801
Not an expert but Peggy has a lot of color on her comb and looks like a possible cockerel, the other 2 look like pullets.

Back
Top Bottom