I need help!!!

One more thing when you setup the incubator, make sure your vent holes are open. You have to make sure the eggs are getting fresh air while incubating.

Thanks, I’ll do that! Is there a set amount of water to add, my incubator is just a flat bottom with the tray and egg turner on top of that?

There's no set amount of water. It's based on the amount of humidity and warmth of the room you have the incubator in. The only time you should test it is when your eggs are in the incubator. The eggs creates volume within it's space and also emits moisture to the air inside. So rule of thumb is to use small increments of water, like a couple of drops of water then wait an hour or two, then check where the humidity is at. And just make adjusts to it.

There's no set amount of water. It's based on the amount of humidity and warmth of the room you have the incubator in. The only time you should test it is when your eggs are in the incubator. The eggs creates volume within it's space and also emits moisture to the air inside. So rule of thumb is to use small increments of water, like a couple of drops of water then wait an hour or two, then check where the humidity is at. And just make adjusts to it.

Okay, so put water in, set up temp and humidity, let the incubator get to proper temps then place eggs in?

Exactly. Wait 24 hours or so and in the meantime make sure the eggs aren’t in the fridge and are at room temp. Put about a half cup of water in the canals. Temp should be at 99.5 Fahrenheit (thats 37.5 Celsius), and after about an our or two after you put the water in, check to see if it’s at 55%. If not, keep adding water and repeat.

Exactly. Wait 24 hours or so and in the meantime make sure the eggs aren’t in the fridge and are at room temp. Put about a half cup of water in the canals. Temp should be at 99.5 Fahrenheit (thats 37.5 Celsius), and after about an our or two after you put the water in, check to see if it’s at 55%. If not, keep adding water and repeat.

Great, thank you! The eggs have been sitting on the counter at room temp!
I run the incubator until it reaches proper temp and humidity and place my eggs in, what would you recommend for the automatic egg turning, every hour or?

Great, thank you! The eggs have been sitting on the counter at room temp!
I run the incubator until it reaches proper temp and humidity and place my eggs in, what would you recommend for the automatic egg turning, every hour or?
Is your incubator one you can customize when it turns the eggs? Very nice! Mine doesn’t even do that. once every 2 hours is fine, but once every hour (maybe slightly more, like hour and a half) is great

Is your incubator one you can customize when it turns the eggs? Very nice! Mine doesn’t even do that. once every 2 hours is fine, but once every hour (maybe slightly more, like hour and a half) is great
Yes you can customize it to turn the eggs, I thought that was amazing!!!

Back
Top Bottom