I need help!!!

Pics
I got it new 180 Canadian dollars! The guy I bought my ducks from owns a quail farm and is selling incubators. I tried TSC and it was 300 for the incubator and an extra 79 for the turner... I think I got the better deal 😉

Question... after the first week in incubation do I need to set my automatic egg turner to less turns per day and if so what hour intervals would you recommend?
2-3 days before hatch time what should the humidity and temp levels be?

You keep the turner on till lockdown, on that day turn it off or remove it. I think duck eggs takes 28 to 30 days to hatch, just guessing since I don't do ducks. But be informed about the process, do some research on a successful hatch.

Once the turner is set just leave it alone till lockdown day.

You keep the turner on till lockdown, on that day turn it off or remove it. I think duck eggs takes 28 to 30 days to hatch, just guessing since I don't do ducks. But be informed about the process, do some research on a successful hatch.

Once the turner is set just leave it alone till lockdown day.
X2. I’ve mostly hatched ducks tho. Just so you know lockdown starts on day 25. Take the turner out and lay the eggs on the hatching tray under the turner.

Lockdown humidity should be 65% to 70%, once a duckling hatch your humidity will go up higher, so remember to adjust it back down for the rest of the eggs that haven't hatched yet.

Back
Top Bottom