I NEED pics! PLEAS!! HELP!!

Chicken Girl

Songster
11 Years
Dec 31, 2008
Wisconsin
Ok so i have chicks coming in July! YEAH!!! Well we are cinda seeing what we like so do you guys have pics of the breeds i am geting? If you do could you pleas tell me a little about them and tell me withch breed and a pic?! Thanks guys this will help me with being a better chicken owner!

Ameraucana (Araucana) Female-1
Cochin-Giant Blue-Female-1
Mille Fleur dUccle Bantam Straight Run-1
White Silkie Bantam Straight Run-1
New Hampshire Red - Female-5
Rare Buckeye Straight Run-5
Jersey Black Giant Female-5
Rare Mottled Java Female-5
Buff Orpington - Female-1
Silver Spangled Hamburg Female-1

Chicken Girl

Last edited:
Here's a Mille Fleur d'Uccle. Nepoleon is a rooster. I hear hens can be a bit skittish but for the most part they are said to be friendly. My rooster is a little beast and is very aggressive. Not to mention flighty. But he is a pretty thing.

Nep2.jpg

*Note: his coloring is a bit off in this picture.

You're bound to get pics of hens. But we don't own any.

Here is a white Silkie chick. Mine is still very young, so it hasn't got its full fluffy feathers yet. She is somewhere between a few weeks to a month old. This one is supposed to be a young pullet. I wish I had a better picture of her, but I am not to good with a camera and these chickens will not be still.
smile.png

28482_168.jpg

Hi, Here are some of my silkies, they are a gentle,broody,cute breed in my book:love

26237_new_009.jpg

Here is a pic of my Black Java rooster, we have blacks and whites. They are friendly, all together wonderful breed:love

26237_memorial_wee_104.jpg

Well, here's my silkie... She's a splash, and is the goofiest little bird! Very entertaining to just sit and watch. She will run around and flap her wings trying to fly, but just pops off the ground a little bit, as silkies can't actually fly
tongue.png
Very brave little thing too, despite her size!
27475_img_2804.jpg

Here Splish Splash is with her best friend Maybel the EE
big_smile.png

27475_img_2669.jpg

This is a ameracana female (really just an Easter Egger, but if you ordered from a hatchery this is what you'll get:
Spring09046.jpg

These are my Mille D'uccle females (1 is blue):
Spring09050.jpg

Her chicks:
chicks003-1.jpg

and Ricky our Mille Roo:
Trip_May_09145.jpg

And last but not least a Buff Orpington Female:
Picture008.jpg

Hey guys! I need more info! Me and my fam whant to know more about them! Pleas Help!!

babys come in less then a month! PLEAS!!!
Chicken Girl

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom