I need prayer right now PLEASE

I am praying for your granddaughter and family in this terrible tragedy of losing their home. I'm so thankful that no one was in the house and hurt. I'm sorry about that cat... cats can be very resourceful though and hopefully it was able to get out. It would be heart wrenching to lose the kitty too.

Keep us posted.

Oh I am so sorry to hear that this has happened. I will be sending prayers for your family.
hugs.gif

Marrie, I'm at a loss. That is just unconscienable to set a house on fire like that. I'd feel so much better if you found out it was faulty wiring or something not malicious. At least she wasn't there, so not hurt in the fire, if there is a bright side to this. I hope everything works out for her in the end. I'm so sorry this has happened to your family.

Last edited:
All I can say are:
hugs.gif

and
:aww
and
hit.gif

and
rant.gif

I am soooo sorry. Thank goodness no humans were hurt. I'm sorry for the kitty and I hope to the power above that she had some kind of insurance!

Everyday I get a little more ashamed to belong to the human race.
If this was arson, I hope they catch the piece of poo that would do something like that.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so glad that nobody was hurt. I saw where someone said that clothes and things like that can be replaced, and a human life can not , this is so true and I am glad that you will still have your family. I am sure that things will work out for her , let her know that we are all praying for her and you here in Kentucky. God Bless

Back
Top Bottom