1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I need prayer right now PLEASE

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sundance, Oct 6, 2008.

1. As I sit here typing my grand daughters house in totally engulfed in flames, everything she has is burning including her car. She has been in the hospital for a week, She needs prayer and so do I so Please remember us in your prayers.Her cat was in the house, and now all my GGD has is what she wore to school today.As the tears fall on my keyboard, I Wonder How can anyone do something to a single mother in the hospital.It has to be arson, as nobody has been home for the week she has been in the hospital. my other GD went by to fed & water the cat,PLEAE PRAY FORUS marrie

2. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Oh my god, so sorry that is going on, our prayers are with u and ur duaghter. I had tears when i read the part about the poor kitty, that is just awful. Sit tight and be strong for ur duaghter. :aww [​IMG]

3. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    arson!? that's awful, especially since she is in the hospital.

heartfelt prayers going out for you all.

4. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

We will keep you and your family in our prayers. I am sorry about the cat, but at least your family is safe and sound. The house and clothes can be replaced, they can't.

5. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Please contact the Red Cross and other charity organizations (including churches) to help out your family member.

I'm praying for ya, but the Lord helps those who help themselves, and I don't know where you live to make any phone calls for you. [​IMG] Otherwise, I'd be more than happy to help out!

Hang in there...

6. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    [​IMG] I am so sorry to hear this terrible news. God Bless all of you.

7. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    Your anguish is heartwrenching! I can't imagine. You will be in my prayers. Try to touch base here as soon as you can. God is with you!

8. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    prayers are being said right now! i am praying, BELIEVING that God will provide all the needs and healing for your grand daughter. i am praying for peace that passes understanding, strength to get through this with joy! i speak blessing on you, tenfold to what needs to be restored.

remember, God restores. which means, BETTER than when something happens. claim it!

rhandi-jayne

9. THANK YOU ONE AND ALL marrie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by