I need prayer right now PLEASE

sundance

Songster
12 Years
As I sit here typing my grand daughters house in totally engulfed in flames, everything she has is burning including her car. She has been in the hospital for a week, She needs prayer and so do I so Please remember us in your prayers.Her cat was in the house, and now all my GGD has is what she wore to school today.As the tears fall on my keyboard, I Wonder How can anyone do something to a single mother in the hospital.It has to be arson, as nobody has been home for the week she has been in the hospital. my other GD went by to fed & water the cat,PLEAE PRAY FORUS marrie

Oh my god, so sorry that is going on, our prayers are with u and ur duaghter. I had tears when i read the part about the poor kitty, that is just awful. Sit tight and be strong for ur duaghter. :aww
hugs.gif

Please contact the Red Cross and other charity organizations (including churches) to help out your family member.

I'm praying for ya, but the Lord helps those who help themselves, and I don't know where you live to make any phone calls for you.
smile.png
Otherwise, I'd be more than happy to help out!

Hang in there...

Your anguish is heartwrenching! I can't imagine. You will be in my prayers. Try to touch base here as soon as you can. God is with you!

prayers are being said right now! i am praying, BELIEVING that God will provide all the needs and healing for your grand daughter. i am praying for peace that passes understanding, strength to get through this with joy! i speak blessing on you, tenfold to what needs to be restored.

remember, God restores. which means, BETTER than when something happens. claim it!

rhandi-jayne

Back
Top Bottom