1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I need prayers and thoughts please. Sad update post 25

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Krysstyllanthrox, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Krysstyllanthrox

Krysstyllanthrox Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2008
    Tulsa
    I'm in my fifth week of pregnancy. Yesterday I felt like I overdid it a bit on exerting myself; was a bit crampy in my abdomen. I've been having a bit of spotting ever since the positive pregnancy test, last night the spotting got a little heavier. Today my abdomen is still sore, but not crampy, and the spotting is still a little heavier. There was also some red in it, not just the reddish-brown it has been. I'm TERRIFIED that something is wrong and I'm losing the baby.

I'm waiting for my doctor's office to open and then I am going to call and find out if they think I should head to the ER. Please send me good thoughts, prayers, vibes, etc. that this is going to turn out to be nothing to worry about. We want this baby so much.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  2. Michigan Chickman

Michigan Chickman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2008
    SW Michigan
    I know it's easy to say and hard to do, but try to relax. The less stress you put on your body the better. My prayers are with you [​IMG]

3. risurocket

risurocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Prayers and thoughts and warm wishes. [​IMG] hang in there, try to relax, Rest! ...Your doc will know what to do.

[​IMG] keep us posted, there's people here for you to lean on!

4. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Praying for you and the baby, praying that all is and will be fine. When you get home, take it easy.

5. knippk

knippk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Grayson KY
    Prayers.....and wishing that you and your baby are safe.

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    i am praying for you and your little one also. God bless you and keep you, make His face to shine upon you and keep you safe. a hedge of thorns about you, peace that passes all understanding in your heart.

7. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    The crampy feeling could be your uterus stretching. The spotting could be old blood. Both are common symptoms of being pregnant but are very scary!
    I hope that is all it is.
    I lost four babies, so I can understand your concern. Best thing to do is stay off your feet and rest.
    No more lifting and try not to run the sweeper.
    I hope the DR can ease your mind.
    I'm sending prayers your way, Please keep us posted.
    Brenda

8. steffpeck

steffpeck Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    Erda, UT
    Lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way. I hope everything turns out to be ok. Please keep us updated! (((HUGS)))

9. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    You have my prayers too. I sincerely hope everything is ok. [​IMG]

10. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Prayers for you and your baby.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by