I need quick answers please!

Thank you so much you don't know how much this means to me. I've had her since I was three so I don't really know what life is like without her.

All cats vomit due to hair balls. Ham is not good for kitties..to much salt/nitrates..especially sick kitty. If she has lump thats oozing..she probly has a cyst/tumor thats infected which is why she's sick. Does sge go outside? Kitties can get into fusses w other kitties and puncture wounds get easily infected. She most likely needs a round of antibiotics due to the fact she has a " bump" oozing liquid..that indicates a probable infection.

She doesn't go outside at all. She is completely spoiled so I think my mom will take her to the vet if she has to. I'll stop giving her ham as well.

Remember a while back when we advised you that that sick kittens infection was going to spread through ALL of your cats...
It is happening.
Do you have any of the medication from the kitty left over?

Okay so my parents got home and I asked my mom about it. She said should wouldn't take her to the vet but she would buy her some antibiotics offline.

How is your cat doing since Monday? With all of those symptoms you describe, I would highly recommend a vet visit if she is not improving. The oozing bump on her belly is concerning to me because if it is something like a mammary mass, that can be very serious in cats.

Back
Top Bottom