I need quick answers please!

Jun 25, 2017
okay so I have a tabby she cat she is eleven years old. On the 26th I realized her eyes were watering goo like a repratory infection but she wasn't sneezing she is also vomited twice on two different days the vomit is orange. The first time it had some ham I have her then today it is just bright orange. We changed her food recently because she wasn't doing so well but after she started eating it she seemed much better. I don't know if it helps but her food brand is "Doctors foster + smith" I'm sorry I know this is a website for chickens but I can't find anything for her symptoms online. Please help.

Oh yes she also has a bump on her stomach. It's purple. It doesn't hurt her but it oozes clear liquid from her nipple. She has had it for a while and it's never hurt her. It is also very firm not squishy at all.

All cats vomit due to hair balls. Ham is not good for kitties..to much salt/nitrates..especially sick kitty. If she has lump thats oozing..she probly has a cyst/tumor thats infected which is why she's sick. Does sge go outside? Kitties can get into fusses w other kitties and puncture wounds get easily infected. She most likely needs a round of antibiotics due to the fact she has a " bump" oozing liquid..that indicates a probable infection.

Remember a while back when we advised you that that sick kittens infection was going to spread through ALL of your cats...
It is happening.
Do you have any of the medication from the kitty left over?

I can try I'm a minor there's not much I can do but ask my parents. She does not have any other health issues I can see or feel she has vomited before I'm sure but it was just normal and it was many years ago her eyes have never watered before and her vomit is very bright orange and her food is dark brown.

How is your cat doing since Monday? With all of those symptoms you describe, I would highly recommend a vet visit if she is not improving. The oozing bump on her belly is concerning to me because if it is something like a mammary mass, that can be very serious in cats.

Back
Top Bottom