i need some good advice

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by elijahboy, Sep 17, 2009.

1. elijahboy

elijahboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    goose creek sc
    I dont even have chickens YET

I can seem to walk away from the comp.

BYC is always on my comp

cant get the house cleaned, cant get ebay done, can barely get up to use the bathroom

All I do all day is refresh the page to see whats new

How can I be cured

Wasting time by typing this right now dishes need to be done, clothes need to be washed, floor needs to be sweeped, need to take pics for ebay but cant get out the chair

then im taunted by the bcm that 3chickens keeps posting i want them soooooooooooo bad

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Quote:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] go get your chickens, and then we will worry together about finding a cure. [​IMG]

3. FrizzleFreak

FrizzleFreak Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm sorry. But nobody here can help you. We're all doing the same thing!! [​IMG]
    What works for me sometimes is whenever you think about BYC, go do something that takes awhile. Or have one time of day that you can start looking. I allow myself to start looking around 6:00 pm usually. Right now it's 4:30.....[​IMG]

4. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    I'm supposed to be getting dinner started, packing to go to Phoenix TOMORROW, and washing clothes. But I'm on BYC.

I have to wake up at 5 a.m. tomorrow. You watch. I'll be on here past midnight.

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

You are barking up the wrong tree pal!!!! Ain't no one here gonna help you. We are all afflicted.

6. elijahboy

elijahboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    goose creek sc
    the funny thing is i will have to do something say the dishes and i will say to myself i will do half of them then check to see whats new then sit here for another hour and i wake up in the morning nad half of the dishes are still there go figure
    i live in the county so i know i can have chickens
    however the place i want them to stay is loaded with crap and cant shut the door and cant clean it cause im on here

Quote:

7. Darlasmum

Darlasmum Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2009
    La Crescenta, CA
    How about...LETS MAKE A DEAL. The new BYC game show?!
    You have to make deals with yourself...'OK, I can be on the computer for half an hour after I do the vacuuming". [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by