I need some help from my BYC friends in Buffalo

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Dar, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    Can you please help me find a store...

In Canada we have a store called Canadian Tire www.canadiantire.ca

It is an all purpose hardware store, sporting good store, automotive store, kitchen stuff store... kinda like a Walmart but better quality (most of the time)

can someone help me find a store chain in Buffalo that is similar to Canadian Tire..

TIA

2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    There are a couple I can think of that you might be able to find in the US. I'm not sure if they would be in Buffalo, but I think there is a good chance!

Dick's Sporting Goods has a wide variety of outdoor stuff. It's mostly an outdoor and sports store.

Lowes and Home Depot have a good selection of hardware, tools, and anything else you would need for repairs.

PC Richards has a decent selection of any home appliance for a pretty decent price.

Bed Bath and Beyond has a great selection of things for the house, but not a lot of repair stuff.

I'm sure you could do a search online and find out if these stores are in your area!

3. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    I have a few things I wanted to pick up on my next shopping trip south... so I was trying to compare prices... and I think Dicks is my best bet...

thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by