I need some prayer's please....

hugs.gif
and prayers

What a wonderful treasure to know her! It's a terrible and beautiful part of life to be with someone you love as they are going through this. I'm sorry for your heart, and glad for her that you are there when you can be. I know that must bring her so much comfort!

It sounds like she has had a wonderful, wonderful life.

You and your dear Granny sure have my prayers.

hugs.gif

your family will be in my prayers! i recently had a "granny" pass (a close friends granny) she was so sweet, and i would go over there everyday and night to make sure she was eating and to take care of her. I didnt get to go see her in the hospital while she was there. But she kept calling someone else Lisa. So she thinks i was there.
sad.png
She was so sweet. Both your granny and "my" granny will be missed but truly cherished forever.

Just wanted to check in and let everybody know that Granny is still holding on. She has actually started eating a little now. Her kidney's have also started working "Praise God"...... she is still very sick and week, but she has made some improvements. I know that this can be the calm before the storm, but it is so nice to see her feeling a little better. She is still very sharp, and nothing gets past her. Thankyou everybody for your prayers
hugs.gif

I do keep that in my mind birch. That is all she wants. The hole situation is really strange..... My dad passed away on June 27........today is June 23 and the family was called in almost a week ago. My Granny and my daddy were really close. He lived with her for many, many years before he passed away. I can't help but wonder if she is holding on for the 27th......

Back
Top Bottom