I Need Some Prayers This Time... Pics added Pg 4 (Not Too Bad)

Quote:
Ditto that miss_jayne, I couldn't have said it better myself! Prayers and hugs for you Chickie Momma!

ditto both cause I think we are on the same brain wave

You guys are AMAZING !!
thumbsup.gif
Hubby came home this morning. He is still sooo swollen. He has blisters on his top lip and tip of his nose, not bad though. His left eye was swollen shut this morning, but now its a little open. What killed me today was how my children reacted. My 8 year old DD took it the best and is with daddy watching American Idol. My 6 year old DD is asking so many questions and sort of peeks at him in the bedroom. He was so upset about her reaction. My 3 year old son looked at him with fear at first but sits with him (just won't look at him) I wouldn't tell them daddy was burned at work because they would worry every time he leaves for work. I told them he was stung by a bee over his left eye and had an allergic reaction. They have seen shows where people can swell up from a bad reaction to a bee sting. Both my girls have been stung and know they are not allergic so it sat well with them. The jel all over his face is spooky to them too but they are ok. I just can't wait for the swelling to go down. He has to go back to the burn clinic on Friday just to make sure he is healing well. We have to be real careful to avoid infection. But thanks again for all the prayers and I know it is helping! I couldn't ask for better friends! Ann
thumbsup.gif

All your prayers are working well!! I was able to get some pics.. mainly to compare how healing is going.. We just need to worry about infection now.. but we have been sooo careful.. Thanks again for everyone's support!
Here is my daughter.. its hard to tell in the pic, but the left tooth is the one that broke at the gumline. Its almost down enough to bond and cap!! Yea!
ya.gif

9198_img_3670.jpg

Here is poor hubby.. Picture his face swollen 3x this. Swelling has gone down considerably!
9198_img_3675.jpg

thumbsup.gif

I will keep you and your family in my prayers also. I bet it hurts for your husband to smile or even breathe at times. Poor guy - so glad for protective gear.

Thanks for the prayers! He says it pulls and pinches a little when he smiles and eats. I took the pic before he put all the "goop" on his face. We call it goop here, but its a bacitracin and silverdine mixture he smears on every 4 hours. He's not feeling as much pain as yesterday. He didn't even take the pain meds today (Percocet). He is doing ok on Advil every 4 hours. Its going to take a while. You can actually see the outline of the protective goggles. Thank God he had them on otherwise he would be blind in that eye.

Back
Top Bottom