I need something to draw!!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by chloezoebob101, Feb 27, 2012.

1. i have drawn sooooo many chickens that it is not even funny anymore. Well, actually, i love drawing chickens, but i have run out of chickens to draw! so if you could give me a chicken to draw, that would be great! [​IMG] i am not that good really, but it is still fun! i am not sure if i will be able to post all the pictures of what i draw because we don't have unlimited bandwidth, but i will be sure to post a few! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  2. i found the picture on google then drew it [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

here is one :)

4. sorry! but i can't make it so that you don't have to crane your neck to see!

5. NoZolbitty

NoZolbitty Chillin' With My Peeps

I've drawn and painted most of my life, don't be worried about not being any good just keep drawing[​IMG]

6. thanks! i am not too worried, except for the fact that i want to be an artist when i grow up... that and being a farmer!

7. ChestnutRidge

ChestnutRidge Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2011
    Western Virginia
    If you go into the folder on your computer where the picture is saved, you can double click on it to view it larger (if you have Windows). Then, you can rotate the picture. When you click to the next picture, it will save with the new orientation. Then you can upload it!
    [​IMG]

I most especially like the mother hen with chicks in your first picture. I think it is very expressive. Keep it up!

8. THANK YOU!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by