I need to figure out if I have barred Rocks or Sexlinks?

sophie10

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 22, 2014
I have 1 all black ,1 with spotted white on the behind and 3 with white on the head, neck and bottom? I am very new to this and would like some info if anyone knows?....Thanks Sophie10

Could you post some pictures? That would really help!
wink.png

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Congratulations on your new chicks. You might want to post pictures in the What Breed Or Gender Is This forum for help figuring out what your babies are, www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this a lot of breeds do look alike as chicks so you may have to wait until they are feathered out to know what they are. You might also like to check out the BYC Learning Center, lots of good articles on all aspects of chicken keeping you might find helpful taking care of your chicks. https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

images

Welcome to BYC!

Usually by 1 or 2 months old, you can start to get an idea what breed or sex your babies are. Kelsie has given you links to the What Breed and Gender section as well as they Learning Center. Lots of good articles in the learning center on raising your new flock. Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom