I need your chicken waterer pics!

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
A little silly, but I need a few pics of dirty and clean chicken waterers for an article, on keeping waterers clean! I need some with algae growth, or full of dirt and poop, or ones that you have a good setup for, that stay clean. I also need pictures of clean and/or dirty nipple waterers, and anything you use as a "spill tray" for waterers in your coop. I am almost done just need a few pictures!

Last edited:
A little silly, but I need a few pics of dirty chicken waterers for an article, on keeping waterers clean! I need some with algae growth, or full of dirt and poop. I also need pictures of clean and/or dirty nipple waterers, and anything you use as a "spill tray" for waterers in your coop. I am almost done just need a few pictures!
If you still need these pictures, I can post a few tomorrow.

A little silly, but I need a few pics of dirty chicken waterers for an article, on keeping waterers clean! I need some with algae growth, or full of dirt and poop. I also need pictures of clean and/or dirty nipple waterers, and anything you use as a "spill tray" for waterers in your coop. I am almost done just need a few pictures!
I don't have any dirty waterer pics, but am interested in reading your article! Will you update and post a link here?

I don't have any dirty waterer pics, but am interested in reading your article! Will you update and post a link here?
Yes! As soon as I publish it, I post a link! Do you have any nipple water pics? And pics of something like this-
1605764446500.png

Except different even, more like something made of cement, bricks, wood, what ever, used to catch the water that the chicken spill in the coop? I can't use this pic because it is off google. Thanks!

Yes! As soon as I publish it, I post a link! Do you have any nipple water pics? And pics of something like this-
View attachment 2416645
Except different even, more like something made of cement, bricks, wood, what ever, used to catch the water that the chicken spill in the coop? I can't use this pic because it is off google. Thanks!
20201119_131743.jpg
Not sure if this helps or not, because it is more or less a clean waterer, but it certainly stays much cleaner than changing a bowl of water every day!

Back
Top Bottom