I need your help identifying these hens!

allboutchicken

Songster
5 Years
Apr 3, 2015
Vallejo, CA
Just like my thread with the roosters, I plan on painting/drawing these hens, and it would be pretty embarrassing for me to label/title my pieces with the wrong breed. Any help would be very much appreciated!

I'm pretty sure the first picture are a bunch of Ameraucanas, but I'm not sure what official "color" they are.

Just like my thread with the roosters, I plan on painting/drawing these hens, and it would be pretty embarrassing for me to label/title my pieces with the wrong breed. Any help would be very much appreciated!

I'm pretty sure the first picture are a bunch of Ameraucanas, but I'm not sure what official "color" they are.

Easter Eggers.

Probably a mixed breed.

Mix.

Columbian Plymouth Rock.

Gamebird mix.

Gamebird mix.

I would also appreciate it if I could get help identifying these bantams as well. Again, thank you in advance!

Light Brown Dutch bantam.

Same as above.

Birchen Old English Game Bantam

Self Blue Old English Game bantam.

Black Breasted Red Old English Game bantam

Not sure, looks like a possible bantam Cornish mix.

Just like my thread with the roosters, I plan on painting/drawing these hens, and it would be pretty embarrassing for me to label/title my pieces with the wrong breed. Any help would be very much appreciated! I'm pretty sure the first picture are a bunch of Ameraucanas, but I'm not sure what official "color" they are. Easter Eggers Easter Egger or mixed breed Easter Egger or mixed breed Colombian Plymouth Rock Wheaten Cubalaya Game bird mix, probably with some Sumatra blood because of the dark comb and wattles

I would also appreciate it if I could get help identifying these bantams as well. Again, thank you in advance! Light Brown Dutch bantam Black Breasted Red Old English Game bantam Birchen Old English Game bantam Self Blue Old English Game bantam Black Breasted Red Old English Game bantam Possibly Colombian Old English Game bantam but I need a better picture

@Rhodebar Lover I will try to get more pictures of the last bantam next time I go to visit the farm. Thank you and @Wyandottes7 again, for your help!

Back
Top Bottom