I Need Your Help!! Relocating A Rooster

rnova002

Hatching
10 Years
Jun 11, 2009
Riverside
Because of the city I live in and the lousy neighbors, I now have a pending $1000/day violation with the city to get rid of my rooster. He's a 7 month old Golden Laced Bearded Polish rooster.

I love him to pieces and it breaks my heart to have to give him away. I just want to make sure he goes to a great home. I know you'll love him just as much once you spend a little time with him.

He was hand-raised his whole life. I got him as a gift when he was 2-weeks old thinking he was going to be a hen. Once I heard him crowing, I just couldn't get rid of him because I loved him too much. But now, the city is making me relocate him.

I have by the end of this coming week. I NEED YOUR HELP!!! PLEASEEE!!
I don't want to have to take him to the shelter.
sad.png

If you live in southern California, I will bring him to you.
I don't care about selling him for money or anything, I just want him to go to a good home.
eu34tz.jpg

He's a handsome roo, wish I could help you out.

Older chickens do not ship well, that's why so many day-old chicks are sold. He probably wouldn't survive, and imagine the difficulty of finding a carrier willing to transport a crowing rooster!

Good luck, hope you find a good home. I rehomed 9 roosters on the local Craig's List.

Last edited:
I just had a guy call me last night looking for a rooster of any breed but I don't have any. Do you want his number?

Please PM the phone number to Rnova002 if needed, don't post it on the internet.

Your profile says Riverside- there are LOTS of Riversides, please say what state?

Same for the person in San Marcos- what state?

Quote:
Oh my, no. Just a practical person when it comes to possibly shipping a 7 month old roo a long ways!

AND... trying to help this rehoming along, hoping someone in the area will respond! I am guessing CA, but there is a Riverside in most every state, just like Hollywoods.

Back
Top Bottom