I Need Your Help!! Relocating A Rooster

They did say southern California in the first post, so I was assuming Riverside California. If hensplease wants the roo and you guys can get together, I won't bother giving you the guy's number since it's probably better to give the roo to a BYC member.

I would also try Craigslist. I just recently rehomed 5 roosters. All went to good places. You do have to be careful though, there are some crazy people out there.

Quote:
You're right, and I'm sorry, read too fast! I just don't want a roo shipped across country! He's too handsome to die at the hands of a shipper.

Now that's good news! I was thinking San Marcos, TX! Hope it works out for you both!

I would like to welcome you to BYC. I am so sorry
hit.gif

you can't keep your sweet & beautiful rooster. I hope
the rehoming works out & you will be able to get updates
on how he is doing.

I also hope you continue to visit & post on BYC.
hugs.gif

Learn to speak Spanish and post his availability in the local hispanic news papers:

"Gallo en vivo. Gratis! Solo buscar en ( your location )"

Last edited:
i've been keeping my crowing cockerels in the house (basement) since i have a similar situation with one of my neighbors not liking the noise. only the 2 silkie crosses have been crowing and they do it at 6am when i turn their light on. my bantam polish hasn't been crowing and he's one i plan to keep as a house pet and possible breeding.

i'm hoping someone would like the others enough to give them a good home with a few ladies to chase after. but so far i've had no luck either. i haven't tried craig's list for fear of the creepy people that want to use them for the wrong reasons.

um has no one else realized that henplease is offering to come pick him up the rooster and give it a home with a polish flock with lots of hens. thatll b a happy bird. let henplease take it.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom