I need your prayers tonight. changes are coming

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by HeatherLynn, Jan 8, 2011.

1. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    Nothing bad but I would appreciate prayers that maybe we would get some guidance on some changes we are about to make. We had plans to sell our house in town and build mortgage free. Well that involved living with my parents and I will be honest as much as I dearly love them, they are driving me out of my ever loving skull. Well not they, my dad, but its ok. I do love them both and I want to be close to them.

With that said there is a lovely victorian that has been falling into disrepair for a while and its on the market again. The price is low and it comes with 1.3 acres and a nice huge barn. Its only 10 min from my parents and our farm. If its the right thing to do it will all work out I know. If its not then I am hoping God slaps us up side down the head and tells us to run. I wasn't even considering it this morning. I jokingly mentioned looking at it to my mom, who btw the last time we looked was totally anti it, and she started selling the house to us practically. Now its a great idea. I should go for what I really want instead of chaining myself to bad situations just because I think it will benefit them. blah blah blah I don't even know what to think.

So in the morning we will go to the " so early it should be illegal" service, then meet an agent at noon, and then afterwards take a lovely drive to pick up ducks so I can relax. If you guys could just pray that we get a bit of help down the right path and that our old house would sell I would really appreciate it. We have been doing a lot of praying about having our own home again. The house in town is 45 min from my parents and the farm. Its just too much to go back and forth every day but I want my own home again so badly. My sanity would really love my own home again. My heart would really like staying near my parents though so..... yea lots of prayers.

2. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    You got mine! Hope it all works out for you [​IMG]

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    It sounds to me like you know where the Lord wants you, have faith in Him, and it will all work to your good.

Prayers headed your way.

5. Beekissed

Beekissed True BYC Addict

Praying here also that you receive the guidance you are praying for....when you do, please post pics of the Victorian if that is what you are directed towards? I love old farm houses!

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Said my prayer before I even read the thread. Heather, parents have been a pain in our behind as long as we can remember, yet we love them so!!!

This sounds like a great opportunity, and as I said in my prayer, I hope you find favor with Him, and this is His will.

7. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers!

8. magoochie

magoochie Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2010
    Grantsburg, WI
    Gotta love parents. They drive us nuts, and want what is best for us. Good luck to you and whatever decisions you make. I will pray that guidance is sent your way.

Just remember, if you cant picture yourself living there, it isnt meant to be. Good luck!

9. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Here's to finding your way! [​IMG]

10. Talihofarms

Talihofarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2010
    Go for it...lifes to short..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by