I never made a New Member Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by M To The Maxx, Oct 10, 2009.

1. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Hi. My name is Maxx. I live in Florida. I had 24 chickens but now I only have 8 due to a unknown deadly disease. My survivors are 1 bantam isa brown, 1 BR, 2 RIR, 1 EE, 2 GSLs, and 1 Polish I just wanted to introduce myself. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  2. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Me either! I'm Whispering Winds, and I am happy to meet you all. I have a DH and a 9 year old little boy that I am madly in love with! I don't have chickens yet, but I do have 9 alpacas, mice, rat, ferrets, 4 dogs (2 pyrs, l shihtsu, and 1 Crazy Lucy), 1 cat and 5 finches with eggs in two nests!!

3. M To The Maxx

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:[​IMG]

4. Night Watcher

Night Watcher Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2009
    Phoenix,AR
    Quote:
    M To The Maxx Wrote:
    Hi. My name is Maxx. I live in Florida. I had 24 chickens but now I only have 8 due to a unknown deadly disease. My survivors are 1 bantam isa brown, 1 BR, 2 RIR, 1 EE, 2 GSLs, and 1 Polish I just wanted to introduce myself.

[​IMG] both of you.​

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
  5. fatboys farm

fatboys farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2009
    Franklin GA
    hi maxx you florida chicken farmer you @ hello whispering winds its fun to meet yall. maxx ive been following your post sorry about your chickens. did you possibly bring a sick chicken home. best wishes in the future. whipering winds you have to get atleast 1 chicken . roos arguing, got to go.

6. M To The Maxx

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:We have never brought a sick chickens home. Also thanks for all the kind words.

7. silkypie

silkypie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    Plant City, FL
    I am so sorry you lost your flock that quickly!! Hopefully you can get your bator going w/ some eggs to replenish your flock! [​IMG]

8. M To The Maxx

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:Thanks. You are a good friend. [​IMG]

9. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Welcome to our chicken world

10. momofdrew