I never made a New Member Introduction

M To The Maxx

Baseball+Girls=Life
10 Years
Jul 24, 2009
Lutz,FL
Hi. My name is Maxx. I live in Florida. I had 24 chickens but now I only have 8 due to a unknown deadly disease. My survivors are 1 bantam isa brown, 1 BR, 2 RIR, 1 EE, 2 GSLs, and 1 Polish I just wanted to introduce myself.
frow.gif

Last edited:
Me either! I'm Whispering Winds, and I am happy to meet you all. I have a DH and a 9 year old little boy that I am madly in love with! I don't have chickens yet, but I do have 9 alpacas, mice, rat, ferrets, 4 dogs (2 pyrs, l shihtsu, and 1 Crazy Lucy), 1 cat and 5 finches with eggs in two nests!!

Quote:
M To The Maxx Wrote:
Hi. My name is Maxx. I live in Florida. I had 24 chickens but now I only have 8 due to a unknown deadly disease. My survivors are 1 bantam isa brown, 1 BR, 2 RIR, 1 EE, 2 GSLs, and 1 Polish I just wanted to introduce myself.

welcome-byc.gif
both of you.​

Last edited by a moderator:
hi maxx you florida chicken farmer you @ hello whispering winds its fun to meet yall. maxx ive been following your post sorry about your chickens. did you possibly bring a sick chicken home. best wishes in the future. whipering winds you have to get atleast 1 chicken . roos arguing, got to go.

Back
Top Bottom