I never thought she paid that much attention

I see bantam cochins in your future
big_smile.png

Quote:
She's probably listened to me drone on and on about different breeds and had me call her over to the computer or hatchery catalog saying, "Hey! Look at this one" enough times.
lol.png

She has done really well. At the beginning this was truly my hobby alone, but she willingly fed and watered and cared for all the animals here all summer while I was working out of town (while working 50 hours a week herself and tending our boys.) All things considered, she's been very supportive of my chicken addiction.
love.gif

THats like back when i had a fish tank. One day my DH looked at it and said "Hey what are the puffer doing in there?" Me: "eating snails and guppies"

We've got a banty cochin. She's a great lawn ornament but not good for much else.

Wait... I take that back, she's great at getting mites and carrying half of the yard around the garden in the form of mud attached to her feathers.
roll.png

We love her, though. She's cute and we're hoping that she'll raise the chicks we're getting next month.

Quote:
She's probably listened to me drone on and on about different breeds and had me call her over to the computer or hatchery catalog saying, "Hey! Look at this one" enough times.
lol.png

She has done really well. At the beginning this was truly my hobby alone, but she willingly fed and watered and cared for all the animals here all summer while I was working out of town (while working 50 hours a week herself and tending our boys.) All things considered, she's been very supportive of my chicken addiction.
love.gif

THats like back when i had a fish tank. One day my DH looked at it and said "Hey what are the puffer doing in there?" Me: "eating snails and guppies"

yuckyuck.gif

That's funny.

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom