I officially have 3 layers!!!

rosyamanda2000

In the Brooder
Aug 15, 2015
Twin Falls, ID
Sorry....I'm ridiculously excited that all 3 of my oldest chickens are now laying!!!!!
R to L: ruby - barred rock, lola - buff orp, perl - silver laced wyandotte.

I couldn't be more proud! :)

I have been super thrilled I am up to 5 or 6 a day, now I have someone leaving me these really big almost white eggs 2 of them now later in the day.

Thanks for sharing my excitement! All my friends and family are sick of me talking about chickens and eggs!

Byc exists so we can be as chicken wierd as we like without getting strange looks form others - gotta love it!

Ct

sound good to me, I just paid 54.00 for a 40x100 ft roll of burlap to go around my domed coop to keep my birds warm
I was told someone else staples feed tarps oh well maybe my chickens are spoiled

I bought 8x8 cement bricks to elevate their boxes got them in. had one red plastic feeder bite the dust bought a really long metal one my bids don't tip over

sound good to me, I just paid 54.00 for a 40x100 ft roll of burlap to go around my domed coop to keep my birds warm I was told someone else staples feed tarps oh well maybe my chickens are spoiled I bought 8x8 cement bricks to elevate their boxes got them in. had one red plastic feeder bite the dust bought a really long metal one my bids don't tip over
Great setup! Nothing wrong with spoiled chickens! ;)

Back
Top Bottom