I opened the incubator while eggs were hatching

KaleDaDuck

Songster
Mar 4, 2019
Hi... Today i f$cking opened the incubator while there were pipped eggs hatching... I was tryna prepare for lockdown as its day 14 of the quail eggs... And it appears that a lot of the eggs pipped early and when i was preparing for lockdown i put all the eggs outside for around 1 minute and noticed a lot of them already were pipped... Now im so scared i might have shrinked them or something... I put the incubator at 60% RH... Pls help

You are ok! I open mine all. the. time. In my opinion, lockdown is a myth. Chickens get off their nests all the time during said “lockdown”

I saw your post. I think you deleted it. If that’s what happens with you, than I’m sorry! What do you incubate your eggs at?

I saw your post. I think you deleted it. If that’s what happens with you, than I’m sorry! What do you incubate your eggs at?
So sorry for that rude post but i was really angry... I incubate my quailies in the first 14 days at 37.6 C and 45RH and in the last 4 days at 37.6 C and 60RH

So sorry for that rude post but i was really angry... I incubate my quailies in the first 14 days at 37.6 C and 45RH and in the last 4 days at 37.6 C and 60RH
I just noticed that you said quails! I’m sorry you opened your incubator! I hope that they will be ok! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom