I ordered 200 chicks- It's Promiselandfarm & Perfectly_polish's fault

Yeah, that's a bit sooner than expected. i'll see if Jess wants any. maybe Swampyankee and/or the person from the norwich area who seemed interested.

love ya too!! oooh, maybe henrietta can get hubby to close his eyes while we sneak some birds over!

Quote:
I don't think Henrietta is into the whole meat bird thing, they'd get too attached, and James would freak
gig.gif
Who was the person from norwich area?

I shouldn't even read some posts in this forum...it's the whole "everyone else is doing it thing" and I probably would jump off the bridge if everyone else was doing it!
I ordered 200 chicks too!!! Mine are coming the week of the 21st!

Quote:
You mean look what I got him into
gig.gif
He does have to get rid of most his birds, except his quail and silkies I think. But he did say he might not move until the spring, depending on when his house sells
fl.gif
PC knows we'll take the extra's for him if he can't
big_smile.png

Quote:
You mean don't have a 'bator yet! Go out and buy now! Heck buy 2
wink.png

gig.gif
I saw your post that you just bought a Genesis! I have 2, one for incubating and one for hatching, maybe you should order another one
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I do have to get rid of all of them. I thought it was going to be october but we decided
to sell, not rent out, our house so I may have a little more time. If not I have a few
friends I can bring any remaining birds to until it's time to cull or get homes. I'll
have to build a few more tractors.

This will be our last hurrah, goin down in a blaze of glory.
wink.png

its not all perfectly polish fault, she was trying to help you and she is still very young, so she is still learning, but on the other hand why in the world did you buy that many if you didnt have the room, i know alot of us on byc have to use some kind of restraint i know i do. sounds like you got a little carried away but thats okay if you can reduce the number and be a little more cautious next time. myself i almost ordered 25 and i dont have room for 25 im glad my mom snapped me out of it cause i thought about going nuts on the diff breeds. it happens to the best of us, so dont feel bad

Back
Top Bottom