I ordered 200 chicks- It's Promiselandfarm & Perfectly_polish's fault

Quote:
We have a bunch of room. I can make another run or two. I cleaned out my 12 x 24'
barn and can convert it into one big coop if I need to. I have a bunch of left over wood
to build a few tractors too.

Restraint? What's that.
roll.png

Quote:
The ship date is 9/7 and they still have Cornish available. Want me to order some?

yes please! if no one else is in for cornish right now, let's add the 15.
thumbsup.gif

Where oh where is the shaking head smiley? You people..... what am I going to do with you?? There will be no meat birds here. We're very happy with our 15 chickens even if only one is laying so far and two are roosters which we said we'd never have. BYC had its effects on me too even if I've successfully resisted the meat birds. I've never had more than 7 laying hens. We were happily down to three before I found BYC. Then it was, "let's raise some chicks this spring" "oh, someone is willing to send me hatching eggs!" "I have to have barnevelders and oh let's get a couple of welsummers too!" "But aren't ducks so cute? And their eggs are great for baking!" From three hens to 13 hens, 2 roosters and 4 ducks.....

restraint?

Last edited:
You guys (& gals) are so
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I wish you all lived here in southern Virginia. Myself and 2 other friends are going in together on 100 of the cornish X from Mt. Healthy. May even add more before its over with.
smile.png

Quote:
No apology neccessary
smile.png

We goof around and 'overdramatize' things for the sake of fun.
Between all us CT chicken people 200 is not a big deal.

Quote:
The ship date is 9/7 and they still have Cornish available. Want me to order some?

yes please! if no one else is in for cornish right now, let's add the 50.
thumbsup.gif

OK all set. I ordered you 50.

Quote:
yes please! if no one else is in for cornish right now, let's add the 50.
thumbsup.gif

OK all set. I ordered you 50.

PC don't you think she'll notice the 35 extra birds
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom