I ordered 200 chicks- It's Promiselandfarm & Perfectly_polish's fault

Quote:
Bucks? Rabbits? Deer????

buckeyes!!
idunno.gif

must i spell everything out for you?
frow.gif

He must of had a few beers and isn't thinking straight, either that or they just got done with a back waxing and he's taking meds. for the pain
tongue.png

Quote:
PC you have something up your sleeve, I can feel it.

and 50 fatties mcpatties
and i know something's up too!! PC is just SO COOL (but my mama may wanna fry him soon)

I'm pretty sure he ordered turkey's.
Just checked meyers site and they had them available to be shipped today?
Weird coincidence? I think not.

Why does your mama wanan fry the infamous PurpleChicken? That just wouldn't be right, he's the last of his kind.

Quote:
drum will not allow you to buy stopandplop poultry...especially when we've got some young candidates.

i was just gnawing on some cold chicken (fatty mc's) with my fingers. nothing like some good primitive grub.
pop.gif

Quote:
Bucks? Rabbits? Deer????

buckeyes!!
idunno.gif

must i spell everything out for you?
frow.gif

Well yeah.... You know what you're dealing with here.

I'm excited. You two finally get to see my little setup. Please keep your expectations
reasonable. Just grab a handful of scratch and the hens are gonna love ya.

Is the week over yet??? Drum is gonna lose it when he finds out you are coming
here.

Becky, Joe and anyone else are welcome to come join us. You knlow where I live.

MNC. I'll PM you directions later in the week.

Quote:
drum will not allow you to buy stopandplop poultry...especially when we've got some young candidates.

i was just gnawing on some cold chicken (fatty mc's) with my fingers. nothing like some good primitive grub.
pop.gif

No, no stopandshop chicken, if your gonna do that, I'd rather just bring my polish roo over for ya
wink.png

Last edited:
i think i may be able to hunt. i don't know. i don't have good hand-eye coordination but i think that if I can personally take a hatchet to a neck, i may be able to impersonally shoot something from a distance. hmm, never thought about it. as always, i would give thanks to the life that sustains me.

i'll tell momma it wasn't PC's fault. he was egged on by Marlin and Meyers oh so wonderful end of the season availability.

i think counseling may soon be in order.

Back
Top Bottom