I ordered my ducks!!! Maybe too many???? Housing??

Quote:
What do you mean ducks dont challenge a fence. 1 of your ducks jumps my 4 ft fence every day, and every day she gets herded back in (Bonnie the Beak) and its always when Im in doing hay with the horses...every day.
tongue.png

Perfect thank you...

Very happy about the not challanging fencing part. I have 6 foot chicken wire around the perimeter.. may I can use only four foot to seperate their pens...

Hm. I guess I'm wrong about the fences then. MY ducks don't challenge fences.
big_smile.png
Maybe that's because I sell all the fence-challengers to suckers like you, right gofaster?
lau.gif

Well, maybe those dividing fences should be a bit higher then--maybe four feet? Would that help? I guess I'm totally not the expert on this. Sorry! lol

Quote:
lau.gif
. Oh and thats not the worst bit. I had 4 cattle panels left and had a brain fart that to make then stretch a bit further I would cut them all in half to make 2 foot fences to make smaller pens so I can rotate. I cant wait for her to be skipping those fences every day to go be with William. Ill be putting it up this weekend and im sure she will be the 1st one over showing everyone else how its done.

Back
Top Bottom