I PASSED!!!

Zahboo

Simply Stated
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Hope Mills, NC
I did it WOOHOOOOOOO

(Not like anyone here at either house cares, but whatever I'm happy)

I am tickled PURPLE. I've been struggling with this class, barely passing, or not passing. I got an 86 on the exam, giving me a 93 this quarter because I came to 20 hours of tutoring (the only reason I passed) I've been busting my butt since Christmas and when I found out I could have danced!

wee.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
tongue2.gif
lau.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

IDK what's up with my parents. One was all yeah okay and the other got ticked, I guess the way I presented it??? IDK. I've been happy since 3 o clock though and I ain't letting them ruin my streak of happy!
tongue2.gif

celebrate.gif
woot.gif
clap.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

that is WAY AWESOME! i've been having trouble with math, but surprisingly i passed! i was STOKED! i know how you feel! it's so exciting when it's all done and you don't have to do it anymore! congrats!

Last edited:
Being a teacher I shouldn't fess up but....

I passed geometry on extra credit.
roll.png

The teacher offered 5 pts a can for the food drive extra credit... so I went to costco with my babysitting money. Brought back enough canned peas to pass with a C, if I PROMISED to not take his math class the next year.
big_smile.png

Now economics I got an A in.
wink.png

If you went for 5 hours of tutoring, and passed exam, you got a D or higher for the quarter. 10 hours was a c or higher, 15 a b and 20 an a. I went for 23 and I was so tired of Algebra 2. I was panicing on the test. I worked all the problems 2 times and if i didnt know how to do it I tried to do parts and eleminate turd answers (that's what the teacher calls them LOL)

Back
Top Bottom