I planned for this day!

CrystaBub

Crowing
6 Years
Mar 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley
:frow I wanted to share something with ya'll. I don't free range my ducks (too many predators). I knew there would come a day when it would be so nasty outside that I wouldn't be able to walk them as often as usual. Well today is the day! I got this chicken toy that you fill with treats - I used meal worms. They are having an absolute blast chasing this thing around their pen - while I sit nice and warm inside and watch them from the spy cam (duck TV). Not sure how long the treats will last, but hopefully long enough for me to get up the motivation to go back outside. That's it - just wanted to share with my BYC friends!

41xKI1xssnL._SY90_.jpg

Neat, I'll have to check this out! Too cold for the ducks summer veggie ice cubes to melt and they empty their kong too quickly.
Was outside yesterday in the pouring rain sitting under our back deck so the quacks could have their free range time. I think they get as muddy as they can and then run over to say hello :)
Thanks for the great idea!

:frow I wanted to share something with ya'll. I don't free range my ducks (too many predators). I knew there would come a day when it would be so nasty outside that I wouldn't be able to walk them as often as usual. Well today is the day! I got this chicken toy that you fill with treats - I used meal worms. They are having an absolute blast chasing this thing around their pen - while I sit nice and warm inside and watch them from the spy cam (duck TV). Not sure how long the treats will last, but hopefully long enough for me to get up the motivation to go back outside. That's it - just wanted to share with my BYC friends!

41xKI1xssnL._SY90_.jpg

You do realize that you now have to get and post a video, right?:D:pop

Back
Top Bottom