I put my intro in the wrong place

Hi Toby,
Welcome to BYC
Long time ago I was in the Navy but never made it to Annapolis.
I will be interested to see how the "red" of your chickens mixes with Navy blue.
John

Well i am from Alabama so maybe I can get them to looking Bama's Crimson red and laying eggs like Alabama wins its football games. I wish I could free roam them instead of keeping them in a run, but I can't do that alot in the city and having close neighbors stinks.

Last edited:
Welcome to Backyard chickens, glad you joined the flock. Other greeters should be responding soon. Hope you enjoy BYC as much as we do. Thank you for your years in service.

Welcome to BYC, Toby! I'm glad you decided to join our flock, and I'm glad you got your intro in the right place this time. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your RIRs.

Hi Toby,
Welcome to BYC and congrats on the new chickens you'll be picking up. Chickens are a great pet to have.
This is an awesome place to connect with other chicken people and get any questions answered on the care of your new feathered friends. I hope you enjoy your new feathered company :)

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us.

Good morning and welcome to BYC! Thank you for your service. DH was in the Academy there in Annapolis (class of '85) and you get some cold winter weather there! Good luck with your new flock. We have 2 RIR's in our mixed flock and they are good dependable egg layers. Have fun with your birds!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Enjoy your new flock and we do welcome you to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom