I realized I've lost my mind

saddina

Internally Deranged
10 Years
May 2, 2009
Desert, CA
Ok I'm feeling a lil freaked out. I just started grad school last week. For my teaching lisence I need 1 more lit class, and it needs to be done at the college I was attending. So this week I load up my grad school work, and find I have to clear 6 chapters (250+ pages) of reading for 1 class alone. Next week begins my accelerated lit class 12 hours a week of classtime, plus papers. which comes to a total of 1.75 or nearly 2 full courseloads. It's only doubled up like this for 6 weeks, but I'm pondering my sanity. Did I mention because of last month's layoffs I'm also covering summer school in that same 6 weeks?

Anyone have a cloning machine?
roll.png

Last edited:
Great, now make 2 more so THIS Saddi can go hit the hammock with something in a glass that must be served with an umbrella.
big_smile.png

All I can say is pray
lol.png
and then pray again! Phew! I would be a wreck. I wish you luck and hope you get to enjoy that hammock and umbrella drink soon
big_smile.png

I hope there are more teachers' jobs there than there are here. Teachers are getting laid off here.

Saddina, your sanity was lost a while back dear!
smile.png
I am guessing the first two weeks are going to be the roughest. Once you settle in with summer school you'll have time to maybe get a little done during the daytime.

And during this maddness you and the hubby built a new cabinet 'bator, and are hatching quail? Yup, lost it girly, right off your gourd
smile.png
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Teachers are getting laid off here too, my permit is provisional, if I don't go bachelors > masters I loose my job anyway, and with the degree I'm in a better position. I didnt' realized how throughly over scheduled I was till last PM.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom